The ticket sale has started for Swiss Dance Days 2019!
Discover 15 dance pieces from 6 - 9 February!
Tickets info: here
Download the schedule: here
Proud to co-organize with our partners: Théâtre Vidy-Lausanne, Arsenic - Centre d'art scénique contemporain, Théâtre Sévelin 36, L'Octogone - Théâtre de Pully, La Manufacture - Haute école des arts de la scène - Lausanne, AVDC - Association vaudoise danse contemporain
The Final Selection is out!
We present the Final Selection of the 2019 Swiss Dance Days!
After having watched 150 creations, the jury has chosen 15 dance pieces, that will be presented at the Swiss Dance Days, taking place on the 6 - 9 February in Lausanne.
- Actéon Cie Philippe Saire
- All Eyes On Teresa Vittucci
- Dancewalk - Rétroperspectives Neopost Foofwa
- Everything Fits In The Room Simone Aughterlony & Jen Rosenblit
- FUN! Lea Moro
- My Soul Is My Visa Marco Berrettini
- Private Song Alexandra Bachzetsis
- Requiem For A Piece Of Meat Daniel Hellmann
- Se Sentir Vivant Yasmine Hugonnet
- Sekunden später… Cie Nicole Seiler
- Speechless Voices Cie Greffe/Cindy Van Acker
- This Is My Last Dance Tabea Martin & Simona Bertozzi
- Today Laurence Yadi & Nicolas Cantillon
- VR_I Cie Gilles Jobin
- Where Do You Wanna Go Today (Variations) Price
Final Selection coming soon!
The Final Selection of the edition 2019 will be announced on 9 October 2018.
Save the date: Swiss Dance Days 2019, 6 - 9 February in Lausanne!
The promotion platform of Switzerland’s dance scene is presented every two years in another Swiss city. Over four days, 12 to 15 Swiss companies selected by a jury of experts present their creations. The Swiss Dance Days are open to a large audience and target professionals from Switzerland and abroad.
The Swiss Dance Days 2019 are co-organized by Reso - Dance Network Switzerland and the partners Théâtre Vidy - Lausanne, Arsenic - Centre d'art scénique contemporain, Théâtre Sévelin 36, L'Octogone - Théâtre de Pully, La Manufacture - Haute école des arts de la scène and AVDC - association vaudoise de danse contemporaine.
Successful edition of the Swiss Dance Days 2017
The Swiss Dance Days 2017 have successfully ended on February 4, 2017 in Geneva. During four days 535 hours of Swiss dance were presented to the local audience as well as to more than 300 programmers from all over the world.